Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life Moves Quickly

As a very experienced mother of four weeks (haha), I have come to the conclusion that life goes by too fast.

I have been watching my infant son grow right before my eyes.  Sometimes I wish I could just stop the clock and freeze him right as he is now:  before his poop smells and while just looking at random things like ceiling fans can make him grin from ear to ear.

However, I can't stop time from moving, no matter how much I would like to!

I realized this truth more fully when Gabriel decided that it was time to roll over.

At four weeks old.

Yes.  FOUR WEEKS.

I have a video as proof.  This was the third time he rolled over fully, but the first time I could catch it on video.  He's also rolled from his tummy to his side a few times.

Needless to say, he is growing up WAY too fast for my liking. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...