Friday, March 02, 2012

Happy March!

Happy March, y'all!

March is my favorite month -- birthday and wedding anniversary!

Yesterday, I made chocolate chip banana bread.


Gabriel and I ate about half a loaf together after it cooled a bit.  Oops!

On Sunday night, three of my sisters are flying in for a girls week.  I couldn't be more excited!  The last time we did this was like four years ago!


Look how young we are! :O

I've got lots of fun crafts planned for this month... so stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how much fun you guys will have and that bread looks soo lucious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor, I love chocolate chip banana bread - it's one of my favorites too! Just wanted to let you know that "tagged" you blogger style. If you would like to play along, check out my blog, if you don't want to play that is okay too!

    Jenny
    Jessiestreetdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...