Thursday, October 13, 2011

Autumn

I think Texans get gypped when it comes to autumn.

Seriously... middle of October and we're still getting 90-degree days!  I've worn my boots a total of one time.  And only because it was raining and I didn't want to slide around in my flip flops.

Basically, I wanted to write a Fall Bucket List, but to be honest, I'm having a really hard time getting into the fall season.  It doesn't help that every time I go outside, or even look out my windows, I see palm trees.  Beautiful in summer... discouraging in Indian summer.  I won't even know what to think this winter!

Anyway, I keep thinking, "Maybe next week it'll be cool and I can finally make some hot chocolate." Or, "Maybe tomorrow I can wear a long-sleeved shirt without feeling like I'm suffocating." (Okay, maybe this won't happen until after Hallie is born.)

Maybe, maybe, maybe!

All of you bloggers who are lucky enough to be in full-swing autumn, count your blessings... and have some hot chocolate for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...